Make $1000 Per Hour Hustling Alarm Systems!

Brian Rhodes
Feb 10, 2017
IPVMU Certified

This guy claims 5-10 work hours per week earns him $4000 - $5000.   (Facebook Link)

The Facebook comments haven't been kind, but maybe it's just old fashioned competition/ player hating.

A commenter with a Vivint profile picture clowns out the OP by telling him '$100 door bell and lock sells are not smarthomes':

To that, the OP responds his goal is '$1,500 per deal', and the products don't matter if overhead is too cumbersome.

Strangely, I admire the OP and his optimism and ambition.  It is just he's putting it on way too thick.

What's your take?  Does $1000/hr seem attainable and toutable?

KL
Keefe Lovgren
Feb 10, 2017
IPVMU Certified

apparently it is time for me to look back through that moni agreement and reconsider...

(2)
John Bazyk
Feb 10, 2017
Command Corporation • IPVMU Certified

I've seen this guy a few times, no way can he sell that much in 4-5 hours a week. I know a few D2D guys that are really good and they dont make that much money working so little. They work 10 hours days and earn about 4k a week. 

(1)
Brian Rhodes
Feb 10, 2017
IPVMU Certified

I have to agree.  I seriously doubt he can close quick enough to even remotely approach this in 4 - 5 hrs/week.

I noticed he doesn't say he makes $4k-$5k in commission per week, so that may just be gross sales.  

But still, he is saying he makes $250,000 in sales per year working extremely part time by canvassing neighborhoods?

... right ...

John Bazyk
Feb 10, 2017

You can make $250K/year D2D you just have to work for yourself and work 12 hour days. I know guys who do it but it's hard work. Not at all what this guy is saying. If it could be done I would do it! I have no problem going D2D!

Ari Erenthal
Feb 10, 2017

He can if he has a downline. 

(1)
U
Undisclosed #1
Feb 10, 2017

Here is Chaz pitching others to join his home security sales team in the N Georgia region

and for those that were wondering why Chaz doesn't just spend a few more hours each week slinging systems (since he can bag $1000/hr).... well, he has other interests as well.

Like this

(1)
John Bazyk
Feb 10, 2017

Five sales each week isn't good for D2D sales, guys that are good are doing 3-5 a day.

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #2
Feb 10, 2017

smh...millenial.

(1)
(3)
New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions