Norris, Inc., S. Portland, ME | 11/02/17 04:52pm
All existing cameras were coaxitron on 8100 (16 total PTZ).. I am looking for the correct settings, on both devices. I was messing with this today, but figured some IPVM member may have this jotted down in notebook.
- Dip switch setting-cxta (i was using 6/8 switches on P/4800/spectra)
- Which connector (and a/b) on Rs485/rs422 (is a or b Rx+). Axis install guide is confusing and incomplete. (do i use the TX/RX or the TX port for rs422?, rs485?)
Axis firmware settings:
- P or D
- device type-cameras are spectra4(all coaxitron, default switch settings), not sure whether cxta would use this. (i tried spectra3 and generic also)
- Baud rate, other port settings
- I was using address 1 for bnc #1 attempting to use P.
- RS485 two wire, rs485 four wire, or rs422 four wire (i was trying to do P protocol, rs422-4800, )
Anybody that can save me some time, appreciate it.