Axis M3007 And OnSSI

Has anyone been able to get the Axis M3007 to dewarp in Ocularis Client via the fisheye view? I have tried every setting I can think of and can't get it to work. The odd thing is I did an install at a customer and it worked on only 1 client and none of the others and every other system I have put in I have not been able to get it to work on either.

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

**** *** ***************?

[**** ****: ****** ** **** *****]

********* ** *** **** ***** ******* ****** ** *** ********* officially ********* ** ********. *******, ******* *** ******* ******* ****** the ***** ******** * ***** ******* (* ** **** ***** configuration) **** *** ***************** *** ******. ******** ******** ***** *** *** *** ** these ******* ************** **** ** ********** ********* ********.*** ***** ****.

**** ******-**** ********* **** ** ********* ** ******** *.* ***** this **** *** **** *** ******* **** ****, *******, *********, GrandEye *** ******.

*** ******* ******** *************** *************** (**** ** *** *******-*****) *** ********* ********* *** ******-**** ********* *** *** ** easily ********** ** *** ******** ************* ******* ** *** ****** Properties ******.