Subscriber Discussion

Avigilon H4 Multisensor Cameras And ACC 7

Scott Schweizer
Dec 16, 2020

Good Day,

My first post I accidently clicked the "undisclosed" so I will re-post as me. I am curious to see if anyone else has had an issue with the Avigilon H4 multi-sensor cameras and poor analytic response? When we have performed nighttime vehicle and walk tests we have found big gaps where the cameras failed to detect both people and cars. The areas have adequate lighting. We ended up having to crank the camera sensitivity up to High to semi-compensate. We are also having issues in another area with vehicles and people being detected well OUTSIDE of the setup analytic detection zone. This is also happening when we add the exclusion box around the area to be excluded. If you have experienced either of these, please let me know what you have done to fix this. We are also having Avigilon support look into this.

MM
Michael Miller
Dec 16, 2020

**** ******* ** **** *** *** using *** **** ******** ** *** have ** *** *******?

Scott Schweizer
Dec 16, 2020

**** ****** ** ***** ****** ** right ***. * **** *** **** and ******* **** ** ** ********* again.

Scott Schweizer
Dec 16, 2020

**** ******* **.*.*.* ******** ****** ***** 15C-H4A-3MH-180 ******** ** *.**.*.** (*****)

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions