Avigilon Director Goes To Arecont

JH
John Honovich
Dec 26, 2013
IPVM

Announcement.

Updated inside with 9 new Avigilon hires.

Paul Grefenstette
Dec 27, 2013

An Avigilon sales guy goes to Arecont after just a 1yr 1/2. I wouldn't say that's big news - If he were Director of Product Mgt I might raise an eyebrow but I don't see this slowing down the Avigilon train.

Cheers,

MR
Mike Ridgley
Dec 27, 2013

With all of the high end camera technology he is surrounded with, you would think they could get a better picture of him.

AK
Alex K
Dec 27, 2013

And another guy just join company

Western Canada and Central was split

I have new Regional Sales Manager

JH
John Honovich
Dec 30, 2013
IPVM

And for those of who are curious about whose joining Avigilon, from LinkedIn updates:

This is obviously not all and only from those that LinkedIn search returns as updating their profile recently.

JH
John Honovich
Jan 06, 2014
IPVM

More new Avigilon hires:

JH
John Honovich
Jan 13, 2014
IPVM

2 new Avigilon employees listed this week:

JH
John Honovich
Feb 17, 2014
IPVM

2 new Avigilon employees listed this week:

Leaving: 1 Avigilon employee - Business Development Director EMEA, who worked at the company for more than 6 years and claimed to be "Avigilons first ever salesman."

AK
Alex K
Dec 30, 2013

Got a email I have a new Milestone rep... why no reports on that?

JH
John Honovich
Dec 30, 2013
IPVM

Because Avigilion last quarter grew at 100% and is undergoing a massive expansion. Milestone is growing at ~20%.

And because most of all, lots of readers are interested in it. If you are not, that's fine, read something else.

MR
Mike Ridgley
Dec 30, 2013

Lots of investment in former access control folks. Wonder what they are planning for Red Cloud.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions