Subscriber Discussion

Arteco Experience With Products And Any Feedback On Their Ability To Provide Support

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #1
Feb 21, 2019

Inquiring to see any comments about experience with Arteco US products and Arteco US support. Thank you. 

UI
Feb 22, 2019

Anyone ? Anyone use Arteco products and care to comment on the products ? 

(1)
(1)
UI
Undisclosed Integrator #2
Feb 24, 2019

The silence is deafening

(1)
(3)
(3)
JH
John Honovich
Feb 24, 2019
IPVM

We've talked to Arteco a few times over the years. We've never covered them because they are small and their competitive value proposition is not that clear. That's not to say I think they are bad.

Related, LinkedIn employee trends for Arteco shows they are small and net not growing that much:

I've reached out to Arteco to ask them to comment / provide some feedback.

(2)
JE
Joseph Essma
Feb 25, 2019

Technology and performance beyond other VMS products, even those that cost far more than Arteco.

Outstanding support.  Field technical and sales support unmatched.

This is the best product and company nobody knows about.

(4)
(2)
(3)
(3)
TP
Tim Paulino
Feb 25, 2019

I am new to IPVM and came across this in a search. I am with Wanco, we manufacture portable video surveillance.  Wanco has partnered with Arteco over 10+ years using their VMS for our turn-key delivered solutions for mobile surveillance.  They may not be the 800 lb gorilla in the VMS market, but their products and support has been top notch.  They are very flexible and can turn on a dime quickly.  Their support to us and our customers (mostly LE market space) has been hands down what we need as a major manufacturer.  

(4)
(1)
(4)
BS
Brian Sullivan
Feb 25, 2019
PASS Security

We have been using Arteco for more than 10 years.  Service and support has been excellent.

(3)
(1)
(2)
JD
Joe Duffield
Feb 26, 2019

We have only been using Arteco for a few now. Sales and support are fantastic. Setup is quick and easy, they integrate with other systems well. It's a feature rich product with scalability in mind and pricing is very competitive. We have installed in schools, country clubs, and industrial sites. 

(4)
(1)
(4)
UI
Mar 29, 2019

Has anyone used Arteco's hardware in conjunction with their software VMS ? How has the experience been with performance and / or Arteco's ability to support same ? Any issues with warranty ? 

UI
Oct 20, 2019

I've recently seen several of their sales team have moved on. What's new with this company any new products ?

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #3
Oct 21, 2019

who has moved on from Arteco? Curious since I have tendered a good sized integrated proposal using their VMS.

Steve Birkmeier
Oct 21, 2019

Hi Undisclosed 1 and 2, thank you for your interest in Arteco. We did recently have our Regional Sales Manager Southeast move on to a new opportunity after 3 years of working with Arteco. As the Director of Sales for the US branch of Arteco, I am personally managing this territory in the interim while we are actively seeking new candidates.

We have also been increasing our support staff in recent months at our US branch as well as opening new branches abroad (Singapore, Mexico City) to add to our global presence in Italy and South Africa.

I am happy to discuss with you in detail our company position and products. Please email me at sbirkmeier@artecous.com and we can set a time to connect over the phone if you are interested in discussing more.

Thank you,

Steve Birkmeier

(3)
New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions