Subscriber Discussion

Anyone Heard Of Cleverloop Out Of NZ?

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #1
Jun 28, 2017

I have this guy posting on Nextdoor that Cleverloop is the best. Not sure where he gets his information.

Cleverloop best security camera system ever made.

Hello, If anyone is interested in a security camera system, Ive recently installed cleverloop. This is the smartest none monitored security system you will ever own. It features analytics (scans scene to usual activity and only records and notify's when needed. And geo-fencing (only activates when your cell phone leaves the area the cameras are installed in). If you would like to learn more google cleverlopp review. If you want to buy here is a link: http://mall.cleverloop.co.nz?rfsn=585254.a069d

Just curious.

JH
John Honovich
Jun 28, 2017
IPVM

Never heard of Cleverloop but the domain name registration says they are out of Beijing:

UI
Jun 28, 2017

Seems pretty deceptive to me then.

Mike Rose
Jun 28, 2017

Passes the Amazon test. $375 with 2 cameras 

if you can buy it from them so can your client 

not such a good business model 

UI
Jun 28, 2017

Mike, I'm not looking at these for my clients.  I was merely asking due to a posting on the Nextdoor website.  The guy is touting the system as the best ever.  This information is going out to neighborhoods and particularly to people who don't have a clue.  I was on a fact finding mission to find out how true this guy's comment is.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions