This Panasonic has 44 degrees above the horizon, 2MP, 30x, major name.
Now I'm assuming you want a dome, if not there are a lot more options.
Pro Focus LLC | 07/13/16 12:23am
Bosch MIC-7230-PW4 Ruggedized HD Camera Ruggedized 1080p25/30 HD PTZ day/night camera with 30x zoom, high dynamic range; PoE; IVA. Easy install with hinged DCA mount (sold separately). Optional illuminator (sold separately). White (RAL 9010). Sand finish. Order number MIC-7230-PW4
Has 290 degrees of tilt when mounted inverted without illuminators.
IPVMU Certified | 07/13/16 12:33am
PELCO had the spectra Horizon PTZ not sure if they produced an IP version but might be worth looking into. Also you should look into the control system to make it easier on yourself.
That looks like it might do the trick. This client won't mind the price as they are in the broadcast business, they are used to paying $20K for a camera.
This camera system will be mounted on a billboard using 4G/LTE comm, they have AC power.
When ya got a tough question, who ya gonna call? IPVM!
Jeff, was the max upward tilt of only -40 degrees, instead of -45, the reason you can't use the Axis-q045-e?
[Poster is from Videotec]
Hi Jeff, give a look to Ulisse Compact HD from Videotec, an Italian manufacturer of high end ruggedized PTZ systems. The unit can tilt +/-90°
How about the Panasonic Aero PTZ: http://business.panasonic.com/WV-SUD638.html
Our Predator PTZ range tilt a full 180 degrees up and down WITH illumination
360 Vision Predator
- NEW Sony Starvis Modules – Ultra low light performance
- ONVIF 2.4 Profile S Fully Compliant
- Full Web Server Set Up
- 1080p Full HD 2MP
- 30x and 20x Optical Zoom options
- Ultra Low Light options (0.1Lux colour)
- ANPR compatible
- Privacy zones as standard
- High Light Suppression to eliminate glare from vehicle headlights and other bright objects
- High quality accurate motors
- Colour / mono, Analogue and IP camera options
- Triple Slip Ring technology for preset accuracy and smooth movement
- Rain Guard around the optical glass to reduce water on the screen
- IR option for 400m illumination
- Dual IR & White Light LED Option for 250m (IR) 250m (White Light)
- Wiper option with programmable wipe settings
- Washer option
- Inverted or upright mount
- Easy & quick setup software
- UK supported and supplied
- Colour at Night™ Technology for true colour at night
- Unique alarm activated White Light illumination for enhanced CCTV Surveillance
- ANY COLOUR ANY QUANTITY Paint & Finish options
- Marine Paint Preparation with 10 Year Paint Guarantee
I would be happy to help with local support/details