Subscriber Discussion

Any Interest In A 30 Site CCTV Project?

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #1
Jan 25, 2017

I finally got my first large CCTV contract and now need someone with relevant experience who may be interested in a joint venture. Specifically, this is a 30-site project that will be monitored via 5 remote locations. The contract calls for Milestone and Axis equipment. I acquired the job through a past customer/friend and the deal is confirmed mine if I want it. Our team has extensive experience with commercial installations. However, we have neither quoted nor installed Milestone systems and are new to the licensing and certification prerequisites and requirements.  To this end, I am inquiring to see if there is anyone with applicable experience who may be interested in taking on this project with me. The jobs are in the Washington D.C. area and you would need to be well versed regarding the ins and outs of Axis and Milestone systems. 

Please let me know asap if you're interested.

By the way, I have to finish this quote by the end of the business day tomorrow.

Thanks!

(1)
(2)
UI
Undisclosed Integrator #2
Jan 25, 2017

Is this a retail chain/national account application?

UI
Jan 25, 2017

Local GOVT.

MB
Michael Blumenson
Jan 25, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Interested.  We are a Milestone Platinum and Axis Gold Partner. 

Thanks,

Mike Blumenson

President, DSS

716-597-0369

MT
Matt Transue
Jan 25, 2017

Definitely interested.

We have a vast network spanning throughout the country and do all types of CCTV installations, from industrial to commercial to residential.

I would be more than happy to help in any way that we can, even if you're just looking for a bit of advice.

I like seeing/helping people succeed and if I can help in that aspect I would be happy to.

(1)
MT
Matt Transue
Jan 25, 2017

Please feel free to contact me if you're interested at 717-989-3016

(1)
U
Undisclosed #3
Jan 25, 2017

What state is it in?

(1)
DP
Dan Pearson
Jan 25, 2017

HEI would be interested.  Also doing a large Milestone roll out with Software House access integration.  

TF
Tom Fuxa
Jan 25, 2017

I would be interested to learn more about this project and how we can help you out.  Feel free to email us directly at sales@callmtg.com.

JZ
Joel Zimmerman
Jan 25, 2017

MTG - Milestone Gold and Axis Camera Professional Certified, we would be interested in this opportunity, we have many large multi-site clients as the prime or as a sub-contractor. 

Please contact our Business Development Manager - Tom Fuxa (tom.fuxa@callmtg.com)

to discuss further. 

Joel Zimmerman - Product and Application Manager

952-960-1212

Master Technology Group

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #4
Jan 25, 2017

Let us know who you partnered with and why please.

UI
Jan 25, 2017

I tried calling those of you who supplied phone numbers. Haven't been able to get anyone on the phone so far.

(3)
AH
Andrew H
Jan 26, 2017

I'd be interested to learn more. You can e-mail andrew@galaxyprotection.com or call me (818) 650-0959 ext 5001. 

Thanks,

Andrew

TB
Thomas Baxter
Jan 30, 2017

Please call me at (407) 455-3819 to discuss. I am interested in assisting you on this project. 

DS
Dale Stites
Jan 30, 2017

We would certainly be interested in discussing your project. Please contact me at 907-748-3247.

JW
Jeffrey Woodward
Jan 30, 2017

Give me a call if you still need assistance. Jeff Woodward 708-288-9851

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions