Subscriber Discussion

An IPVM Like Site For ERP Software?

U
Undisclosed
Feb 03, 2013

Does anyone know of a forum like IPVM but for ERP integrators / users.

JH
John Honovich
Feb 03, 2013
IPVM

I have no idea but I also have no experience in ERP either. Hopefully someone else has input.

DH
Damon Hood
Feb 07, 2013

For give me but what is ERP? I have my idea but want to make sure before I gave any real input.

JH
John Honovich
Feb 07, 2013
IPVM

I believe Taher means Entperise Resource Planning, like SAP. yes?

DH
Damon Hood
Feb 07, 2013

OK. Now Im clued in. Late in the day and been one of those weeks.

PK
Pushkar Katiyar
Feb 08, 2013

In my IT days I have used www.sapgenie.com

Now i think it is called ERPGenie | SAP Supply Chain Visibility

JH
John Honovich
Feb 08, 2013
IPVM

Pushkar, in defense of IPVM, this looks more like the SecurityInfoWatch of ERP :) Seems like a lot of copied press releases, etc.

Was there any section of the site you particularly liked? I see they have some online exams, is that worthwhile?

PK
Pushkar Katiyar
Feb 08, 2013

It's been a while I visited the site. In those days many SAP gurus where active members and responded to queries within minutes. As a part of my job, I frequently had to integrate with SAP and this site was recommended by an SAP consultant. I guess you have to login to get the full feature of the website...

Also, this site helped a lot of my colleagues to get their SAP certification!!!

U
Undisclosed
Feb 09, 2013

ERPGeine was previously SAPGenie, though it still seems to be only resourceful for SAP consultants.

I am interested to understand and draw comparisons of major ERP solution providers like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, SAGE, Oracle etc, They also have solutions for small business, mid-market segments and can be integrated with CRM, HR, webstores and other third party applications.

It takes months to figure it all out and decide as per scalability and budget.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions