Subscriber Discussion

Airport Project - Requesting A Joint Venture

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #1
Mar 22, 2017

Dear All,

Good day to you and hope you're having a good day!

We're on the verge of entering a major airport project and we would like to do a joint venture with an international integrator who would help us in this bid for the ICT contract.

The Company willing to enter the bid should first have the following requirments :

1- Have done major international airports before.

2- Willing to work and support (Supervision is only required , our team will handle everything else under your supervision)

3- To be able to compete with Huawei, Honeywell etc. on turnkey solutions

4- To be able to send an engineer for the duration of the project (4-6 Months)

Please send an email with your Number and company profile to "airportproje@gmail.com"

JH
John Honovich
Mar 22, 2017
IPVM

#1 I recommend you set up an email address and share that like jvairport@somefreeemailprovider.com so people can email you. I suspect many of the companies who are qualified and interested will not want to post their contact information publicly in response to an anonymous request.

(1)
UI
Undisclosed Integrator #1
Mar 22, 2017

Dear John,

First i would like to thank you very much for this wonderful website, i dont see myself not subscribing forver (If you guys keep being biased and having this much reports)

Second , modified the idea you've told and it has been changed above.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions