Looking For Dukane Procare 2000 Installation Manual?

I hope I am the only one bored enough to be doing work now.

I was asked by a customer to move a nurse call system. While it should not be that hard, I never dealt with this model before and I am having difficulties finding the installation manual online. Does anyone have a copy of it? It is the Dukane Procare 2000.

The product looks to be discontinued and I reached out to Crest Healthcare as they seem to be the only authorized distributor and they only had a few pages and not the full wiring diagram.

I know a lot of Low Voltage companies deal with Nurse Call Systems as well, so I am hoping someone hear may know about it.

Thank you and happy holidays.

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

***. ** ***'* **** ** ******, *** *'* ******* ****** good ** ********. * ***** ** ****'* *****, *** *****'* no ****** *******.

*** **** **** ** ***'** ***** ** *** * ***** course ** ******* ***********, ***** ** * ****** ***** ** have.

* ****** *** ** ********* ** **** ********* ******, ** doesn't **** **** ** *** ****** ******** ** *** ****** out, *** *'************* **** ******* **'* ** ***** *** *** ********* *** only **** * ******.