Subscriber Discussion

Looking For Dukane Procare 2000 Installation Manual?

DM
David Matyas
Dec 25, 2016

I hope I am the only one bored enough to be doing work now.

I was asked by a customer to move a nurse call system. While it should not be that hard, I never dealt with this model before and I am having difficulties finding the installation manual online. Does anyone have a copy of it? It is the Dukane Procare 2000.

The product looks to be discontinued and I reached out to Crest Healthcare as they seem to be the only authorized distributor and they only had a few pages and not the full wiring diagram.

I know a lot of Low Voltage companies deal with Nurse Call Systems as well, so I am hoping someone hear may know about it.

Thank you and happy holidays.

Ari Erenthal
Dec 25, 2016

Wow. In can't find it either, and I'm usually pretty good at googling. I found an user's guide, but there's no wiring diagram.

The good news is you're about to get a crash course in reverse engineering, which is a useful skill to have. 

U
Undisclosed #1
Dec 25, 2016
IPVMU Certified

I assume Ari is referring to this Operation Manual, it doesn't look like it has wiring diagrams as Ari points out, but I'm including the link because it's 70 pages and you mentioned you only have a couple.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions