That is from Nellyssecurity. I spoke with them to get an understanding of how they are selling an 8 channel NVR for $99 (which is a pretty eye popping price).
Here is what they said:
- It's a regular price, regular new product, not a promo or gimmick.
- Hard drive not included
- Works with many ONVIF cameras they have tested with, however only Dahua cameras work solidly with ONVIF motion detection to date
- Search / video replay is limited to 2 simultaneous channels.
- Free CMS client, Android and Apple apps
- Reports no defective units to date (though selling well on Amazon)
- Notes that they have "customized firmware that looks very similar to the Dahua interface so it wouldn’t be a totally new learning curve for our current customers."
- 1 year warranty and support from them
It sounds like the $39 NVR we recently tested though the big differentiator here is that you have a US company to deal with issues (which is certainly important).