Subscriber Discussion

2019 ASIS Renewal

U
Undisclosed #1
Feb 15, 2019

Just experienced a renewal call from ASIS.  A little aggressive to the point of making you want to cancel your subscription. 

As a member for over 15 years they are hurting the ASIS brand with high-handed selling techniques.

To date my experience with ASIS has always been very good so this comes as a surprise.

(1)
JH
John Honovich
Feb 15, 2019
IPVM

Can you elaborate on what they aid or share a picture of it? Curious how they made their call / pitch.

U
Undisclosed #1
Feb 15, 2019

Much along the lines of when can we expect you to renew.  The tone was wrong and a little too pushy...in my view. 

Perhaps their subscription base is declining.  

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #2
Feb 15, 2019

I received the call also, tone wasn't as aggressive as you describe, but it seemed like it was from a 3rd party call center.

Clint Hays
Feb 15, 2019

They've done this for at least the last two years. It definitely seems like a third party call center as I had renewed by the time they called.

(1)
U
Undisclosed #1
Feb 15, 2019

Yes, the third party call centre does make sense.  I have found ASIS personnel to be very polite in previous conversations.  Lets hope they receive some constructive feedback.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions