As Robert mentioned DComplex supports a server/client MAC based Video surveillance system. Exacq supports Mac client and browsers, while the rest support both mac and Windows based browsers- servers must be installed on a Windows based machine .
Here are a few things to consider for DComplex:
1. It is geared towards home owners and very small businesses with <20 cameras recording.
2. Pricing is ~$40 per channel with as low as ~$25 when 4 or more are purchased.
3. Support is limited and is via email
4. No 3rd party integrations
5. Limited direct integration camera support (ONVIF is included)
They do offer limited user management and export options, however they are not intended for mid-large implementations.
For IPConfigure's completely web based application, here is a recent overview/discussion.
What type of MAC support are you interested in? Client/server? type/size of organization this is considered for? any specific must have features?