Subscriber Discussion

Looking For Information On Ironyun

QN
Quang Nguyen
Sep 06, 2015

Hi all,

I am looking some video analytic systems and found this website - iRonyun

have anybody ever been using this solution? please share me your experience.

thank you very much

JH
John Honovich
Sep 06, 2015
IPVM

Quang, I have not heard of anyone using iRonyn. The company appears relatively new and relatively small so that is probably part of the reason (though it is evidently a spin out of Taiwan's ITRI).

Here is their video overview, featuring LPR tracking:

If they can do what they are claiming in the video, that would be quite uncommon.

Quang, what type of analytics are you looking at doing?

QN
Quang Nguyen
Sep 06, 2015

Dear John

Thank you very much for you quick reply. I am looking for some Video Analytics base on Cloud and this website information is quite impressive but i can not find any information about it on IPVM. So can you suggest me some company provide this kind of service like IronYun

Thank you very much.

JH
John Honovich
Sep 06, 2015
IPVM

So you want to store the video in the cloud and have video analytics performed on it? Also, what type of video analytics?

QN
Quang Nguyen
Sep 06, 2015

LPR, ANPR, People counting, Vehicle tracking, Face detection...

JH
John Honovich
Sep 06, 2015
IPVM

Cloud video surveillance systems are typically not built / designed to do lots of video analytics. Most are focused on doing basic recording / retrieval on web clients or mobile apps, not enterprise analytic management.

For cloud LPR, take a look at Genetec, e.g., Genetec Cloud Tested

QN
Quang Nguyen
Sep 06, 2015

Thanks very much for your helful information.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions