Subscriber Discussion

New Member And Would Any Appreciate Help! What To Do When There Isn't A "Street View" Available(Specifically Being Able To See The Best Location For The Camera/Camera's FOV)?

WD
Wes Dennard
Jul 24, 2020

I have a customer, that currently has a little over 50 cameras at his company's headquarters, and wants to bring his surveillance system up to date. That being said, all cameras are analog w/ two power supplies, 3 dvrs and was told that he needed three ISPs lines to support the system. I know that there's at least 3 different brand of cameras that are installed both inside and out. I am attempting to use the calculator for building's covered perimeter walkway. The question I have with the calculator is what to do when there isn't a "street view" available(specifically being able to see the best location for the camera/camera's FOV, thus enabling me to narrow down the camera options. If it would help, I can post the site plan.

Thanks!

WD
Wes Dennard
Jul 24, 2020

* ********** **** *** ** ********** by *** ****** ***** *** **********. I ******* ** ***** ****** **, when ********** ** ******, **** *** ability ** **** **** ******** ****** angle/locations ** **** ** *** *******, or **** ***** **, ** ********* brands ** *******. **** *** **** tried *** ***** *** ********** ** a **** *****? ******* * ***** clip ** **** *** *** ******* how **** ******.

Ryan Ace
Jul 24, 2020
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

***, ** ***** **** **** *** can****** **** *** ********** ** ***** *** **** ***** on-site:

Adding / ***** **** *** ********* ****

****** ** *** **** *** ** uploaded ** *** **** * **** of **** *** ****** **** ** seeing **** ********* (***** * ******* taken ** *** ******* ********). *** can ****** *** ***** *** **** it * ****. *** ******** ***** is *** ******. *** **** **** need ** *** *** ***** ** View ** *** *******. ** ***** with * *********, *** ******* *** is ******* **-** *******, ** **** the ****** ***** **, *** *** more **** ******* ** *.

**** **** **** *****? ** *** have *** ******* *********, **** **** to ******* ** ******** ** ****@****.***.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions