Funded Startup Vaion Hiring

JH
John Honovich
Apr 06, 2019
IPVM

Vaion is a startup that is offering an "End-to-end video solution Improve safety and security with integrated, real-time, and pervasive actionable intelligence"

They have not formally launched but we spoke to them a few weeks ago. When they do and have more details, we will do a post.

The company is funded, already has 20+ employees (see LinkedIn profile), and the management team has experience in video conferencing development that was sold to Cisco.

They are looking for sales executive(s) (job listing) and pre-sales engineer(s) (job listing).

Since industry people are interested in who's hiring, especially from new entrants, I am passing this along.

If you are interested in talking to them, visit www.vaion.com and click “book a demo” or reach out directly to Adam Marlin, Adam.Marlin at vaion.com or (908) 230-4200

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #1
Apr 07, 2019

Is this another company jumping on the RMR bandwagon with this ridiculous “me too” movement in the security industry?🤦‍♂️ All these companies are popping up out of no where, many with great products, but in the end what matters is if I buy into their solution, is in a few years if I were to buy into their product, will they still be around to support it?

you have all these companies popping up and charging hefty prices for their cloud solutions when in 6-12 mo, something better comes along.

JH
John Honovich
Apr 07, 2019
IPVM

They told me that the will support ONVIF for 3rd party cameras and that they are selling products 'regularly', i.e., not cloud lock-in.

We will see more when they become fully public / released. For now, this is primarily for salespeople who are looking for a startup to join. 

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions