Buy Surveillance Products, Get Free Beer?

JH
John Honovich
Feb 21, 2019
IPVM

This promotion got me thinking:

No alt text provided for this image

Basically, buy Hikvision products, get a chance to win a grill or a Budweiser cooler.

But what if distributors literally offered beer? Buy a Hikvision HD DVR kit and get a 6 pack of Heineken? Stop by ADI and get an Amstel Light?

To be clear, not promoting drinking, but I think it is fair to say security integrators generally like beer. So makes any sense?

SD
Shannon Davis
Feb 21, 2019
IPVMU Certified

Your first problem here is you are saying buy a Hikvision product and get a Heineken or Amstel Light. Actually would be more like buy a Hikvision and will give you a Natty Light or a Milwaukee's Best.

Actually I don't consider any of those real beers or real cameras for that matter.

(4)
JH
John Honovich
Feb 21, 2019
IPVM

Yeah, I don't know much about beer...

SD
Shannon Davis
Feb 21, 2019
IPVMU Certified

Actually those two are right on for beer that say a manufacturer would hand out at a trade show. They always have a Heineken ready to go. It's great if you like the smell of skunk!

SD
Shannon Davis
Feb 21, 2019
IPVMU Certified

Also ADI could just stock whatever in the pop fridge they already have when you come in.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions