Subscriber Discussion

Covert Video Solutions On A Package Truck

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #1
Dec 17, 2018

I have a customer who's looking to outfit covert cameras on a few (5) of his package trucks.  The trucks are about 26 feet long, and the cab does not separate from the back.  This time of year packages always seem to go missing, and they've found some internal theft already.  They're looking to mount a covert camera in the truck to get an idea on what is going on.  I'm curious if any has done this type of install, and what they used?   I'm thinking we could wire power to the battery, but concerned about local recording when the ignition is off.  Local SD card could get corrupt using methods like that.  Also placement and type of covert how to mount it in the truck where you'll get a good shot of the people but also not get damaged as the truck is loaded/unloaded.  Does anyone have any experience with this?

Chris Anderson
Dec 17, 2018

Hello

We make specialty law enforcement products for an array of custom applications including baiting and covert surveillance.  Been doing to for over a decade so have seen pretty much every application including some similar to your customers request.

If you’d like to discuss a solution so we can develop a quote for you, please let me know so we can chat.

Thanks!

Chris

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions