Reviewing startup companies, organizing Startups Directory

Coordinating Trassir call

Discussion responses

email support

Publishing discussion with Ethan

Ethan Ace
Jul 07, 2018

Edits to Avigilon 

write up and shoot videos for axis perimeter defender. Still a little to do on that which I’ll handle today/tomorrow

review to do with rob

JH
John Honovich
Jul 07, 2018
IPVM

Edits to Avigilon

which edits? what's left? An extra sentence from you saves me from having to reach out and go back and forth.

JH
John Honovich
Jul 07, 2018
IPVM

Edits to Install Survey

What is done? what is not done? I need more clarity and details.

Reviewing startup companies, organizing Startups Directory

have you done any work on it? i.e. have you written any entries?

Remember I have to do this process with each of you so the time adds up significantly if I have to keep on asking for details.

Sean Patton
Jul 09, 2018

I made the edits based on our conversation, uploaded the image this morning.

RE: Startup Directory, I haven't written any entries yet, I organized the companies into groups, will start writing entries this morning, when I have one done I'll let you know for feedback.

Ryan Ace
Jul 07, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Email support, including refund/cancel requests, forgotten passwords, and invoice requests.

Emailed 3 users who had failed PayPal payments and asked them to update their payment info.

Uploaded 25 Dahua models and images to the calculator.

Uploaded 11 RVI models and images received from Igor Averchenko.

Received new Capital One cards from JH. I will forward on to the rest of the team. Changed our mailing address with them to the Allentown office address.

Rob Kilpatrick
Jul 07, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Went over what we needed for perimeter defender report with Ethan, checked and grabbed examples if integration with each VMS (Milestone, NX, Exacq, Genetec). Changed zones on the cameras to leave out the bushes so we can see if any false alarms happen. 

Called Avigilon tech support, tech remoted in and checked settings / looked at clips from testing.

Went through companion camera settings to compare with older companion camera (no web interface, new camera has one exposure setting and its flicker control, cant turn wdr on and off, can't change resolution from 1080p on main stream)

Went over plans for next week with Ethan.

discussion cleanup

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions