Final Exam Questions? Ask Here

John Scanlan
Jun 06, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

If you have questions as you prepare for the final, ask them here.

Be sure to download the  Key Lessons Study Guide if you have not already.

Cary Menage
Jun 08, 2018
IPVMU Certified

Is there a quick way to determine which Quizzes we have not taken?

John Scanlan
Jun 08, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Course quizzes are located on the right hand side of the course page:

Please let me know if this helps.

RF
Richard Florkowski
Jun 09, 2018
IPVMU Certified

Slightly off this topic......

How soon after taking the Final, will we know the results?

Thanks

BG
Bryan Gruizenga
Jun 10, 2018
IPVMU Certified

I took the final exam, it said I passed, but I don't see any record of it anywhere on here and I didn't get any email correspondence, is this normal?

BB
Benjamin Bestic
Jun 11, 2018
IPVMU Certified

Same here

John Scanlan
Jun 11, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Yes, you should have been shown your initial grade upon completion, which was graded by our system.  Next we manually review each exam and trigger an email to you. You should have that email within a couple of hours from now.

RF
Richard Florkowski
Jun 11, 2018
IPVMU Certified

John,

Thanks for the reply. Maybe the browser that I was using is too old, but I do not remember seeing the grade.  Once I hit submit, the screen went away.

Looking forward to an email with results, thanks

(1)
JP
Jonathan Pautlitz
Jun 12, 2018
IPVMU Certified

Hey John, when I clicked "Finish Exam" it didn't show me any results, but instead redirected me to ipvm.com homepage... should I be waiting for an emailed result? (I saw your comment above)

Thanks!

Daniel Gelinas
Jun 13, 2018
IPVMU Certified

I'm in the same boat with previous posters. I clicked finish and it spun it's wheel for a moment and then the test went away and I was brought back to the main page with no indication of how I'd done. Any ideas?

John Scanlan
Jun 13, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Sorry for the trouble. I am going through exams now, and you will have an email within an hour.

Will Doherty
Jun 14, 2018
Liberty Consulting, Inc • IPVMU Certified

John,

Did you get my email?  I did not get my exam results yet.  I took the final this afternoon.

Thanks

John Scanlan
Jun 14, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Hey Will - Your exam is in, I received the email, and I last graded exams this morning & plan to review them again later tonight, but I'll check your initial score now and send you that in email (detailed email to follow).  Please let me know how else I can help.

Alan Grant
Jun 14, 2018
IPVMU Certified

For future reference: I had a heart attack when I clicked "Click Here to begin Final Exam" and a new IE tab then opened up but to a BLANK page only (the IE address on this page was "about:blank"). Tried several times to no avail. Finally tried from  Chrome (hoping I could even get back into the exam!) and the new Chrome tab then displayed a message about having 2 hours etc and click here to begin, so I was able to fully complete the exam.

So I don't know which side the IE problem was on but this may be experienced by someone else in the future.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions