Subscriber Discussion

Reconasense Experience?

UD
Undisclosed Distributor #1
May 04, 2018

Company claims:

At ReconaSense, we have built a solution that incorporates Artificial Intelligence on an Artificial Neural Network (ANN). Our system provides real-time analytical processing of aggregated data from a wide array of intelligent sensors, access control activity, video systems and big data repositories. We have created a machine that enhances situational awareness by identifying anomalous events, enabling automatic risk adjustment and providing detection of threat conditions before an event occurs.

(1)
(1)
UI
Undisclosed Integrator #2
May 04, 2018

Ray Davis?  Is that you?

(1)
UD
Undisclosed Distributor #1
May 04, 2018

Nope.

(1)
JH
John Honovich
May 04, 2018
IPVM

These were the guys at ISC West who had the list of buzzwords:

We did not talk to them because did not see enough yet to be confident in their potential. Looking now at their team page and LinkedIn page, not enough technical talent listed to back up what they are claiming.

To be clear, there could be some other explanation but so far their main claim to fame is 3 govies awards, which, means nothing.

If there is positive real info in their favor, I would be glad to hear it. 

(3)
John Carter
May 04, 2018

Hi John and those who are Undisclosed,

Our team would be happy to speak with you about ReconaSense. Please feel free to get the real info at 512-220-2010. 

John Carter - ReconaSense

JH
John Honovich
May 15, 2018
IPVM

John, Sean and I reached out to you repeatedly by email and phone but no response. Just an fyi to make clear we tried.

(3)
John Carter
May 31, 2018

Thanks John - please make sure the email address is jcarter@reconasense.com - not sure why I don't have phone messages. 

Sean Patton
Jun 01, 2018

John, just confirming that I emailed you tonight to set up a time. We had a different email.

UM
Undisclosed Manufacturer #3
Jun 01, 2018

ReconaSense seems like every other PSIM out there - this is based on a 5 minute look at their website. I'm not sure what differentiators they offer, but they do have a pretty looking website and are good at buzzwords.

John C, I think it'd benefit everyone to hear a bit more about ReconaSense. A write up by John H would probably benefit everyone.

Sean Patton
Jun 12, 2018

Just following up on this, we did have a conversation with with the ReconaSense team, and our profile post can be found here: ReconaSense - The AI / Access Control / Analytics / IoT / Video Company Profile

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions