Subscriber Discussion

January 3, 2018

Brian Karas
Jan 04, 2018
IPVM

Looked into Arecont/Axis lawsuit progress and posted update. Will do a post on where it is now as well (emailed Axis for comment).

Read through stuff on the Intel processor flaw, wrote most of post, waiting to hear from Milestone (said they would get me a response) and Genetec (nothing yet). Not critical, but will be helpful.

Went to check out Hilton for meeting and got processing rolling to get that booked, should be completed tomorrow.

Brian Rhodes
Jan 04, 2018
IPVMU Certified

built most of my EMI generator for the UTP vs STP test.  Vid of progress:

IMG_2216 from IPVM on Vimeo.

I measured 2000 volts over the leads at the end, that might actually increase after a coil resistive load is added.  In short, it's going to throw a bunch of EMI so will be useful for our test.

Did call with Zwirn re: Interceptor.  It went well, the board is $120 a piece, but his real play is to license his work to panel mfgrs under license.

Call with Ethan re: travel arrangements and schedule

Rob Kilpatrick
Jan 04, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Set up and shot the Hanwha vs Axis Q1659 day / night.

Monitored the Hikvision turrets in the cold, the 2355 would drop video at about 15 minutes outside. Set up 6 Axis /Hik cameras with Scanlan and Ethan to put outside for cold weather testing.

John Scanlan
Jan 04, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Long day today...

heavy Member support 

shot day / night Hanwha vs Axis

setup cold weather camera test

updated camera entry details / will update discussion again tomorrow with another ~25 Cameras added

tomorrow I’ll work on the Hanwha report & support items 

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions