Subscriber Discussion

I Am Overwhelmed By The Generosity Of Time And Knowledge Milestone Associate Provided Me.

TH
Truman HW
Dec 30, 2017

I've seen some remarks about the complexity of the system... arguing that to get maximum performance takes true knowledge. 

I think maximum flexibility will always require a tremendous amount of knowledge. 

Regardless of where your belief lies, the amount of help and attention to detail provided was literally better than the help I've ever received from any company I've ever paid for a product...and this was the free version. 

I realize such help isn't guaranteed; and I do have a few randomly difficult cameras that by happenstance made my project needlessly difficult (potentially, anomalously). But what an amazing company. I cannot thank them enough. 

(3)
(2)
U
Undisclosed #1
Dec 30, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Regardless of where your belief lies, the amount of help and attention to detail provided was literally better than the help I've ever received from any company I've ever paid for a product...and this was the free version.

Oh, I believe it :)

(2)
(2)
New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions