Solution For Having Lots Of Tabs Open - Onetab

JH
John Honovich
Dec 20, 2017
IPVM

I usually have a lot of tabs open. Not as much as Brian Karas who has like 50+.... but still a lot.

It's a common thing as one finds pages of interest, opens them and switches back over time.

I recently found a Chrome / FF extension, OneTab, that solved that, its pitch (which I found accurate) below:

You can effectively sweep all pages to a list and then as your pages grow again, sweep new ones into that list. Likewise, as you work down, you can switch back to the list and open up ones you want to review. I find it very helpful.

Anyone with other options or other suggestions or feedback on this, please share.

(3)
Brian Karas
Dec 20, 2017
IPVM

Interesting. I have been using Toby, but will check Onetab out as well.

JH
John Honovich
Dec 20, 2017
IPVM

Toby looks more sophisticated in that it allows managing tabs into multiple lists. However, I am happy just sweeping them into a single list. Also, Toby requires registration (not a big deal but since I am happy with OneTab, just sticking with that).

Video below overviewing Toby:

U
Undisclosed #1
Dec 20, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Is there a thumbnail representation of the tabs?  I try to limit my tabs to as many will fit on my overview, and just make bookmarks etc for the others.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions