Subscriber Discussion

Monday August 28 2017

Brian Karas
Aug 29, 2017
IPVM

Emailed Wallace Ma about doing a report on WAMA, no response from him yet, though he was active/commenting after my email...

Additional edits/etc to Hikvision iVMS-4200 report in the AM.

Call with the DNN cam guy. More to the company than just him, they developed their own camera hardware for their deep-learning application. He said "we will sell other developers just the camera for $3,000". I told him his market for that is approximately zero people in the security industry. Did have an interesting conversation though, will write it up into a quick report.

Working on CNL report.

Some emails back and forth with the https://www.deidentification.co/ people. They want to talk off the record at first, and in a week or so. I think they are nervous.

Finally got ahold of Neurala CEO, getting a call setup this week.

JH
John Honovich
Aug 29, 2017
IPVM

https://www.deidentification.co/ people. They want to talk off the record at first, and in a week or so. I think they are nervous.

If they make it too hard, just ignore.

Rob Kilpatrick
Aug 29, 2017
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Worked on wrapping up Lorex report

• Finished up images that were missing / edited images.
  • Got examples of motion detection with Scanlan.
  • Got an answer from Flir about USB extension for the receiver  (apparently it works with one but wouldn't work with ours).
  • Sent Flir question about Lorex secure app for Iphone (its not giving iphone push notifications).

Sent a password reset to Hikvision for iVMS

Started working on DoorBird 

• Set it back up
  • Getting a general understanding of the app,
  • Researching Price / other tests we've done so Scanlan can add to report.

Phone call with Ethan about how I will be looking into Hikvision related things regularly.

Brian Rhodes
Aug 29, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Prepped Final Exam

Prepped Key Lesson Review slide info

wrote ADC vs TC2.0 post

Reviewed edits to Final

Member email responses, there were 7 request for extensions, currently 4 of those 7 approved until EOD Sept 10th.

John Scanlan
Aug 29, 2017
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

worked on Lorex report: images / videos / editing report

started DoorBird w/ Rob

member support

emailed Anders / answered questions related to camera data entry

Ethan Ace
Aug 29, 2017

lorex report edits, that's in review

started on axis vs. sony -- emailed axis re: ACAP support, will do write up tomorrow, quick app testing, everything else we have

feeling like i've got a cold, so came home and crashed, hopefully get rid of it quick

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions