Subscriber Discussion

Tuesday May 23 2017

Brian Karas
May 24, 2017
IPVM

Finished up CyPhy post

Visit to IronYun office. Their analytics seem to do a pretty good job with detecting and describing people, vehicles, bikes, and some LPR and face-rec. Product is still very limited, kind of surprised they are trying to push sales in North America this early.

Conversation with Jane Scroggins from GSA. Short version is they are looking for more Hikvision products to scrub from listings, but can't do much with our FOIA request. GSA apparently does not track actual orders through their system, that seems to be point-to-point between GSA and individual buyers. She also said it is very likely that if various departments/agencies had purchased Hikvision equipment they would likely go direct and not through GSA for any larger orders.

Gathered some more stats for revenue report, created intro/placeholder for report.

Some digging and such on new FLIR CEO to get some background perspective for when we finally get an opportunity to speak with him.

Brian Rhodes
May 24, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Did classes

Updated pages, homework, etc

Started RFID Card Shield Test, should be rather fast once I get the apparatus setup

Using/testing both 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz cards/readers for this one.

Ari Erenthal
May 24, 2017

Access class

User support

Homework review for IP class

Finished edits to supervision post

Started license post

JH
John Honovich
May 24, 2017
IPVM

Started license post

What is license post? Be more descriptive in general.

John Scanlan
May 24, 2017
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Class: Lectured / Posted class 7 assignment / posted slide deck / posted video lecture 

worked on the Arlo report - up for review

Ethan Ace
May 24, 2017

arlo go report

added a couple hikvision oems to the list

wrote up my notes for reolink

should be back in the office tomorrow, depending on how my back holds up overnight, but seeming pretty good right now

Rob Kilpatrick
May 24, 2017
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Sorry for late update, haven't been feeling well.

Just had axis class all day, basically a review of what I have already learned / know with an emphasis on Zipstream / light finder / the axis naming convention.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions