Subscriber Discussion

Tuesday March 28 2017

Brian Karas
Mar 29, 2017
IPVM

Comcast/Genetec post in the AM (need to add some final edits to this)

IPConfigure $10,000 Promo post

Panasonic pre-ISC West call (will add notes to github). Nothing too significant, combining Panasonic and VI teams/products more closely. An updated 128 channel recorder/appliance in their extreme series

Scheduled some meetings for ISC West.

JH
John Honovich
Mar 29, 2017
IPVM

What meetings? And what posts are next for you?

Brian Rhodes
Mar 29, 2017
IPVMU Certified

readied Bosch B-Series, ordered radion wireless module. will be used in multiple tests.

graded ~25 winter 2017 camera exams, things are caught up

tomorrow will do CaP post, new member webinar

Ethan Ace
Mar 29, 2017

Mission Control testing, verify Simplicam updates, answer some questions on testing for scanlan/rob, reviewed flir cameras for finder, helped with a couple member issues, and cleaned up and made room for a seat for rob. 

Ari Erenthal
Mar 29, 2017

Posted and followed technician evaluation discussion, here and on Facebook. 

Worked on the strobes article. I think I just have to explain the different form factors and the different metrics, I'm good with the rest. 

Got the Zwirn book in the mail. Started reading it. It's very good and I think I'm going to get a lot of posts out of it. Do you know he has apparently trademarked the term "alarm science"?

Met David Furcayg for lunch. He's a rep for a couple of companies. He was telling me about this magical ultra low light camera... which outputs SDI, which is such an Ikegami thing to do. 

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions